Awesome cool Emo MSN Nicknames

Great Emo MSN Nicknames for you all!
emo
http://frikies.net/Emo_Music.jpg
[ I walk through fire, I walk through waves, darkness is overwhelming with hate and pain ]

[ I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe ]

[ Living is a nightmare, but suicides reality ]

[ Tears, scars and death... thats all life is to me ]

[ Kill me now, you know you want to.. it's not like I want to live anyway! ]
nice emo names
[ Thorns of time against the rose of the world, killing us slowly as my petals fall... ]
[ When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls ]
emo names for myspace
[ When will this miserable life end? ]

[ Pain and suffering... to the very end ]

[ My strength is hatred, torment, and pain! ]

[ There are no tears, No feeling of guilt, Nowhere to channel the anger, Nowhere to leave the pain ]

[ You can't kill me.. I'm already dead ]

[ Early morning moments, A glimpse of joy, But it's soon over and I return to dust... ]

[ The closer we are to the soul, the further we are from perfection. Why settle for honesty when you can breathe a perfect lie? ]

[ One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged. ]

[ I'm not going to change who I am for other people. ]

[ I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living... ]

[ I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending ]

[ live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe ]

[ A smack round the face and a slit on my wrists... everyday ends like this... ]

[ Depression... a fancy word to say that ur dying inside ]

[ When ur depressed ur not just hurting yourself, your hurting the people around u. ]

[ Depression, is only the cry of a hurting soul, but no one wants to show it ]

[ [x] life.sucks[x]_[x]so depressed[x]_[x]hate.life [x] ]

[ Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all. ]

[ I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's just a dream, and pretend he's not hurting me. ]

[ I'd rather bleed with cuts of love then live without any scars ]
emo nicknames
[ Suicide is just one person escaping the world without even getting back at the people that made them kill themselves ]

[ I've got a scar that reminds me to breathe. ]

[ A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic. ]

[ We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. ]

[ Don't step on a daisy while looking for a rose. ]

[ I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies. I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes. ]

[ This is real, I'm afraid; this time there is no hiding... ]

[ Lost until the eternal sleep comes... ]
emo names are cool!
[ I'm such a mistake, and I'm longing to not exist... ]

[ Dying seems less sad than having lived too little. ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive